Saturday, June 17, 2006

game seven predictions

I have to say I never thought the Stanley Cup Finals would get to a seventh game, especially after Roloson went down in Game 1. Likewise I never thought Eric Cole would return (are they risking his long term health by playing him?) Anyway I think both teams are going to leave everything on the ice (including energy levels) with the Oilers winning 4-2 in regulation. Fernando Pisani will score the winner in the 3rd period about midway through the frame. Chris Pronger will be named the Series MVP. What does everyone else in blogland think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Pederson said...

I think if the Oilers win, Pronger should be MVP. Unfortunately, as I posted on my blog, I think it's going to be the Hurricanes that take it, and the MVP will be Brind'Amour.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home